Join us 8pm EST on Wednesday, September 29th for another SharePoint Nation! User Group Meeting and Webcast featuring Dux Raymond Sy (http://www.meetdux.com).
Effectively Leveraging Project 2010 with SharePoint 2010 for Project Management Success
Microsoft Project is a project management tool widely used by project managers today. Its’ ability to support project managers to define a schedule, assign resources to tasks and track project status has been instrumental in contributing to project success. However, it can be a challenge for a project manager to share project information and collaborate with the project team with Microsoft Project alone. Microsoft SharePoint 2010 can complement Microsoft Project 2010 and address this gap.
In this session, you will learn how to:
– Effectively create a Microsoft Project Plan
– Create a SharePoint-based Project Management Information System (PMIS)
– Integrate Microsoft Project information with SharePoint
– Empower a project team to collaboratively share relevant information
– Build a project management dashboard in SharePoint